In this lesson, you will learn how to create a personal 3D nametag using TinkerCAD
Before you start
- Have an internet connected laptop/desktop
- Has already created a TinkerCAD account
- Has familiarity with TinkerCAD controls
- Mouse (optional)
- Starting with an empty workplace, find and place the ‘Box’ object from the right panel to act as the primary base of the nametag.
- Find and place the object ‘Text’ from the right panel to act as your name.
- Finally, find and place the object ‘Tube’ from the right panel to act as your nametag’s hook.
- Once you have finished placing and resizing your objects, select all objects by hitting the command ‘Ctrl+A’
You have successfully created a personal nametag! Try out different creations by adding more shapes, resizing objects, and more.